Friday, December 19, 2014

PowerPoint Presentations Need a Boost? Here's Some Great Advice


We have all seen it; the teacher who sits with their textbook next to the computer, marking bullets in their PowerPoint presentations. They all look the same. The teacher reads from the screen during presentation. Do the students stay awake? If I was a teenager, I'm not sure I would. I have posted before about ways to make presentations more interesting, and today I would like to add Seth Godin's to the post. Seth mentions how presentations have not really changed over the last few decades. He offers advice that all presenters need to heed. The second one you might have seen here before: "You Suck at PowerPoint!" Both presentations are terrific.











LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? 
Follow me on RebelMouse or Twitter, Like me on Facebook or Subscribe to this blog.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddToAny