Friday, January 16, 2015

Comic Sans: The Most Hated Font




Those of you who read my blog know how I feel about the font comic sans. In fact, I posted Are You a Comic Criminal? in May 2013, which directed readers to a website with a presentation about why you shouldn't be using comic sans. Today I learned yet another reason why this font should not be used: this font uses more ink when printing than many fonts. Here's an infographic which explains. If you are not yet convinced about how unpopular this font is, take a look at what I found when I Googled "comic sans hate". You will be surprised how many results came up: 572,000! Still a comic sans fan? Watch these presentations below. I want to convert all of you......LOL. (If you want a list of alternative comic fonts, try these I found on dafont.com. NOTE: use discretion; some resemble comic sans..............)





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddToAny